- i386 (Intel) or compatible with at least 120 Mhz (!)
- soundcard (!)
- Harddisk. (~50 Megs per CD).
All dependencies (except lame) are resolved by the debian-package. I mention this for reasons of completness.
Or better: before you write us about something that doesen't work on the PJS, please check if the your jukebox-owner
can run the following software:
- cdparanoia (doesen't work straight away, mostly, permissions of /dev/hdx!)
- lame (the encoder, dowload it, it's not part of Debian)
- cdtools (commandline cdtools)
- postgresql (the database)
- perl (scripting language)
- aumix (audio mixer)
- amp (mp3 decoder)
- Internet connection (so you don't have to type the titles...)